How confident can I be in Trade Secrets experts?
Jul 09 , 2016 12:16 AM
Here are some of the methods we use for quality control:
1. Everyone must have a minimum of 3 years of experience, both owning and operating a business in the industry. Many have substantially more, sometimes decades. This shows on their profile so you can make an informed choice.
2. We review every profile to remove spam and other unsavory entries.
3. People can report profiles that they believe to be inaccurate. Business communities are a small world!
4. Feedback is important on our site. Just like ebay, Amazon, Uber, and most other platforms, it helps you form a picture of the expert.
5. Clients approach experts prior to scheduling a call. They can establish credibility by asking questions about the expert's experience and ability to provide the information they need.
6. If all else fails, a client can end the call in the first 10 minutes and demand a refund of expert fees.