Good reasons to consult an expert on Trade Secrets
Jul 10 , 2014 03:39 AM
Consulting a same-business expert brings a wealth of information:
- They’re like gold, hard to find but very valuable!
- You can learn enough to find the confidence to start or grow a business.
- They know the tricks of the trade, how to do it, and probably how not to do it, having ‘made the mistakes so you don’t have to’.
- Experts who have credentialed themselves inspire confidence.
- They are not generalist marketing, finance, or recruitment consultants, etc. i.e., ‘business services’. They are specialists in your particular line of business.
- Spending money on a consultation could save or make thousands by making the right decisions.
- Experts are better sounding boards than your friends and family, who mean well but probably inexperienced, overly supportive because they love you, or overly negative to protect you from failure.
- Take the guesswork out of starting or growing a business; why reinvent the wheel?
- You’re not cold calling an expert – they’ve already said they want to assist you by being here!
- Ask questions. Lots of them. Books are great...until you want to ask questions, clarify or tailor advice to your own specific circumstances.
- Reduce or manage risk better.
- Experts would be a great addition as a mentor on your business plan, ensuring you look supported when seeking finance, business accounts, etc.
- It’s paid for when required but no membership. No ongoing commitments unless you want regular mentoring. Highly motivated experts who value their time and love providing the service because of the quality of the people they work with.
- Obtaining advice is faster than researching on the internet and trawling through amateur blogs. Time is money.